Isabel De Los Rios is the author of the Diet Solution Program.
After 10 years of experience as a nutrition and exercise specialist, De Los Rios managed to help her clients not only achieve their desired weight but also combat other health conditions like heart disease, diabetes, and other conditions related to high levels of cholesterol.
Apart from that, she claims that she spent 15 years studying until she came up with this program.
Diet Solution Program Details
It is basically a diet manual which features a comprehensive approach towards nutrition.
It comes with meal plans that will help you achieve your ideal weight in a natural way and without the need for any potentially harmful drugs or medications.
1. The Diet Solution program teaches users about the principles surrounding weight loss such as healthy eating and lifestyle changes.
2. It does not involve an eating regimen that deprives you of enjoying your food. Instead, the right combination of the proper types of food will help you enjoy delicious foods while you get rid of any unwanted fat.
3. Participants who have tried the Diet Solution program claim to experience increased levels of energy and vitality by following the program.
4. This program offers other health benefits such as lower sugar level, reduced cholesterol, more energy, boosts the digestive system, and improved skin tone.
5. Detailed meal plan are available for your convenience. Plus, all food components can be easily found in the grocery stores.
6. It breaks the existing myth that the only way to lose weight is to eat fewer calories or engage in a low-carb diet.
7. The program offers a 60-day money back guarantee, so if you are not satisfied with the program, you can get your money back.
1. While Diet Solution program claims to have the formula for losing weight, you will still need to maintain that diet plan in order to ensure that you will not gain back those lost weight.
2. Exercise is not given importance in this program.
The Diet Solution Program is one of the more popular diets online.
This program aims to educate users about weight loss through healthy eating and lifestyle changes focusing on long term results.
While some users may dislike the idea of maintaining the suggested dietary plans and lifestyle, it is much better off taking the long term vision than embracing crash diets that will only yield short term results and harm your body.