Isabel De Los Rios is the author of the Diet Solution Program.
After 10 years of experience as a nutrition and exercise specialist, De Los Rios managed to help her clients not only achieve their desired weight but also combat other health conditions like heart disease, diabetes, and other conditions related to high levels of cholesterol.
Apart from that, she claims that she spent 15 years studying until she came up with this program.
Diet Solution Program Details
It is basically a diet manual which features a comprehensive approach towards nutrition.
It comes with meal plans that will help you achieve your ideal weight in a natural way and without the need for any potentially harmful drugs or medications.
1. The Diet Solution program teaches users about the principles surrounding weight loss such as healthy eating and lifestyle changes.
2. It does not involve an eating regimen that deprives you of enjoying your food. Instead, the right combination of the proper types of food will help you enjoy delicious foods while you get rid of any unwanted fat.
3. Participants who have tried the Diet Solution program claim to experience increased levels of energy and vitality by following the program.
4. This program offers other health benefits such as lower sugar level, reduced cholesterol, more energy, boosts the digestive system, and improved skin tone.
5. Detailed meal plan are available for your convenience. Plus, all food components can be easily found in the grocery stores.
6. It breaks the existing myth that the only way to lose weight is to eat fewer calories or engage in a low-carb diet.
7. The program offers a 60-day money back guarantee, so if you are not satisfied with the program, you can get your money back.
1. While Diet Solution program claims to have the formula for losing weight, you will still need to maintain that diet plan in order to ensure that you will not gain back those lost weight.
2. Exercise is not given importance in this program.
The Diet Solution Program is one of the more popular diets online.
This program aims to educate users about weight loss through healthy eating and lifestyle changes focusing on long term results.
While some users may dislike the idea of maintaining the suggested dietary plans and lifestyle, it is much better off taking the long term vision than embracing crash diets that will only yield short term results and harm your body.
If you feel like losing your battle against excess weight, dont raise the white flag just yet.
at Stop Eat might just hold the key to achieving your desire to lose weight and become healthy.
This diet program requires users to make changes in their eating habits.
This book is authored by Brad Pilon whose aim is to re-establish a new trend in the fat loss market.
His 7-year experience in the nutritional supplement industry enabled him to devise the ultimate program for those who desire quick weight loss results.
The basic premises of his diet program states that you can eat as much food as you want for a given day but then must not eat anything on the following day and so on.
As the name of the program implies, participants to Eat Stop Eat need to develop and undergo intermittent fasting habits.
It teaches users how to combat the feeling of hunger instead of merely punishing the body from its desire to eat.
Pilon claims that people are not really responding to the bodys call for hunger but most are merely satisfying a food addiction – which all takes place in the mind.
This is one of the most successful breakthrough diet programs in recent history but has also been subjected to too much criticism, hype, and verification.
1. You are less likely to crave for food once your body is adjusted to this diet system.
2. Buying less food will mean more savings.
3. Your fat burning hormones are activated. Hence, you are more likely to lose weight fast.
4. There are no special supplement requirements in this program nor does it require you to eat special food items as part of the diet.
5. You will lose actual fat, instead of mere water weights.
6. There is no need to worry about having carbs or fats in your food.
7. You can use the diet you are most comfortable with since there are no restrictions with meal plans.
1. Not suitable for undisciplined individuals who cannot fight the urge to eat.
2. Users will be subjected to a certain level of discomfort and hunger as part of the fasting method.
3. Lacks an established eating habit or routine. Therefore, nutritional requirements are not all met.
4. No clear dietary guidelines or diet plan.
5. It is a very restrictive approach to dieting and the urge to eat food following a day of fasting can very easily stun your progress.
Among the diet programs available in the market, Eat Stop Eat is one that created a clearly divided opinion between users and critics alike.
The idea of fasting surely does not appeal to some, but for others they are willing to bear the discomforts of hunger as long as results are visible.
With that being said, Eat Stop Eat is not suitable for all types of dieters. Before choosing this program, you need to assess your own eating pattern first.
After all, you could easily overeat after a day without food – which means you could gain weight more than what you have eliminated previously, thus rendering your efforts useless.
There’s no doubt about it – a bride wants to look stunning on her wedding day. For that to happen, a woman needs to be confident and proud of her body. But what happens when a bride feels overweight and wants to do something about this? In this case a bridal weight loss program may be the key to looking beautiful physically and psychologically for the wedding day.
So if you’re a bride to be, what should you do to lose weight for your wedding? These bridal weight loss steps are simple.the only problem are the little distractions that may come along the way.
Three Best Bridal Weight Loss Tips
Bride Weight Loss Tip 1: Eating Healthy
Eating healthy should be an important step for your bridal weight loss program. Firstly, you should employ a healthy diet plan that will satisfy your hunger, but be careful not to overeat. We should know when to stop eating and only eat when we feel our tummy has been satisfied. Understanding the difference between hunger and a food craving (like a slice of pizza or some chocolate) is important for your bridal weight loss goals. Satisfying a craving may also prove to be unhealthy, which includes dreaded weight and fat gain.
Bride Weight Loss Tip 2: Exercising Is Key
Give daily exercise a go as part of your bridal weight loss program. A modern gym has a line of exercise machines that can help tone your muscles and burn fat plus many gyms have aerobic classes you can participate in. It even has gym instructors and personal trainers that will design a daily workout according to your body type and weight loss goals. If you don’t have time for the gym, you can look at increasing your physical activities for the day. Instead of commuting to work, could you walk or cycle to work? If the distance of your home and the office is far, park your car a quarter-mile from your office then walk the remaining distance. Another good example is taking the stairs instead of the elevator. You need the physical activities to burn fat and increase your metabolism, making your bridal weight loss faster.
Bride Weight Loss Tip 3: Stay Positive
The next wedding day diet tip involves keeping a healthy mind. How? Be confident in yourself, in your bride to be weight loss program and believe that you can lose excess weight during the remaining months before your wedding day.
A Bridal Weight Loss Reminder
Always remind yourself about your bridal weight loss goals. Discipline and confidence are the keys to a successful weight loss plan. The wedding day makes you the heroine of the entire event, and many people will have their eyes on you. Make this a reason to make yourself look fabulous by losing weight the healthy way. Enjoy these bridal weight loss tips and now put them into practice!